With roads unpassable and more than a foot of snow on the ground, many businesses, schools and government buildings are closed on Saturday.
Lindenhurst Patch will leave a running list of what's closed, canceled, postponed and actually open.
In addition, if you're at a location in North Lindenhurst or the Village, then share whether it's open or closed in comments section below.
Please share any cancelations and postponements in the comments section, too.
After closing early on Friday at 1 p.m., the Lindenhurst Memorial Library remains closed on Saturday, according to information posted on its website.
The Seventh Annual Legislative Breakfast at the Lindenhurst High School was canceled on Thursday ahead of the blizzard. For more details about if/when this might be rescheduled, click here.
The Lindenhurst School District canceled all after-school activities for Friday and Saturday, February 8 and 9. That means elementary swim lessons on Saturday are canceled.
"The Rotary Pasta Dinner with proceeds going to our Sandy Project, is still being held tomorrow, at the Firemen's Pavilion from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. A terrific pasta dinner and more than 100 Chinese Acution Baskets. Come down and enjoy a relaxing afternoon of good food with great friends," according to Lindenhurst Rotary Club President Jackie Milton.
- Post-Blizzard: What's Closed on Saturday
- Suffolk Notebook: Health Officials Warn Residents CO Poisoning
- Post-Blizzard Weekend Forecast: Feb. 9-10
- National Grid: 100K Outages Expected on LI
- Coastal Flooding Concerns Village as Crews Stand Ready for Snow
- MAP: How Much Snow Has Fallen in Lindenhurst?
- Lindy Residents Recall '78 Blizzard as New Storm Hits
- Good Sam Activates Weather Emergency
- LIPA Puts National Grid in Charge of Storm Response
- Noreaster Brings Blizzard Warning for Suffolk County
- Legislative Breakfast Canceled Due to Impending Storm
- Blizzard Emergency Contact List for Lindy Residents
- 10 Ways to Use Patch During a Blizzard