Adopt A House is excited to announce a very important and incredibly valuable informational event for residents affected by SuperStorm Sandy. Do you have questions about rebuilding and mold remediation? Do you want to know about programs you might be eligible for to get you back on your feet? Do you want to make sure you are rebuilding your home correctly so that your family will be safe and healthy? Do you want to ensure you are covering all your bases in rebuilding efforts?
Then this is the place to be. FEATURING*:
- The top professional with the People Planet team. He will be giving an overview of how their mold remediation product, arguably the very best on the market, is used, how salt water in particular, needs to be handled specially, and will be bringing an industrial fogger and showing people how to use it.
- A former Habitat for Humanity coordinator who will discuss sustainable rebuilding and the benefits of using newer and more environmentally friendly materials to provide big dividends in people's energy bills down the line.
- An environmental construction assessor who has worked in Hurricane Katrina and similar environments will speak about disaster area rebuilding and what to expect in the coming months and year(s).
- An independent mold expert (Certified Mold Inspector) will address all aspects of health and safety when working in environments where mold is present.
- An advocate for affected residents will review programs on a federal, state and private level that they may be eligible for, including food, appliance, tax, financial and housing programs.
With an informal Q&A and meet and greet afterward.
Please mark your calendars for this important and information-packed upcoming event.
This event is FREE, however donations to Adopt A House are kindly accepted. YOU MUST RSVP TO THIS EVENT, FOR TICKETS: http://adoptahouseconference.eventbrite.com/
*Line up subject to change without notice.