There are things happening all over Lindenhurst every day, and it's impossible for one person to know about all of them.
You could help make this site a better representation of what's going on in the community by adding the events you know about to our calendar - for free.
Here are some easy, step-by-step instructions:
- Log in to Lindenhurst Patch. Click for a tutorial on how to create an account.
- Click on Events on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click Add an Event.
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says, "This event happens more than once or is an on-going event."
- Under Where type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, then include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, then click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- Add photos, videos or a flier by clicking "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as for whom the event is best, the price, a contact number or e-mail address, website, etc.
- Click Post My Event.
- Tell all of your friends how easy it was!
- Once you've posted your event, then send an e-mail and let me know so we could feature it on our home page.
If you have trouble posting an event or have questions, then e-mail email@example.com.