The jackpot for Wednesday’s Powerball drawing has reached $550 million mark.
Yes, that's right - more than a half-billion dollars.
And as of Wednesday midday a fresh round of frenzied ticket-buying has boosted the Powerball jackpot for tonight's drawing to $550 million, according to Powerball officials in a report on ABCNews.Go.com.
And it could go higher before the 11 p.m. EST drawing tonight.
Powerball officials told ABC News they expect to sell more than 105,000 tickets every minute before the drawing. When the dust settles, more than 189 million tickets would've been sold for the more than half billion-dollar jackpot. That's more than double the number sold for Saturday's $325 jackpot that nobody won.
So the only question now is:
Lindy, how would spend the money if you won?
Share your thoughts in the comments section, below.
- Lindy Resident Wins $25K on Scratch-Off Game
- How to Spend the $500 Million Powerball Jackpot
- Lindenhurst Man Snags $1M Prize
- Lindy Gains Another Jackpot Winner
- Talk Back Poll: What Would You Do with $640M?
- Seven Lindy Residents among Powerball Winners
- Winning $202M Powerball Ticket Claimed
- Lucky in Lindenhurst: Local Store Sells Winning Powerball Ticket
- Daily Q: June 6: Hitting It Big