The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and doesn't indicate convictions.
- July 15: Harassment, second degree, East Minerva Road, report indicated, “Boyfriend punched complainant in face, refused rescue.”
- July 15: Assault, second, North Wellwood Avenue, report indicated, “Twenty-seven-year-old male jumped earlier at Brewhaus in Lindenhurst.”
- July 15: Aggravated harassment, second, South 15th Street.
- July 15: Harassment, second, Wellwood Avenue at Route 109, report indicated, “Intoxicated husband versus wife fled intoxicated ‘PL #DYC7029 S.’”
- July 14: Aggravated harassment, North Putnam Avenue.
- July 14: Criminal mischief, fourth, Albany Avenue, report indicated, “Possible ATT 10-3.”
- July 14: Burglary, second, North Greene Avenue, report indicated, “Broke through bathroom window; jewelry taken.”
- July 11: Harassment, second, North Alleghany Avenue, report indicated, “Threats from known female threatening to run over complainant.”
- July 10: Aggravated harassment, Buffalo Avenue, report indicated, “By known male subject; complainant inside incident location; knows subject.”
(Remember: Receive breaking news in your inbox or on your smartphone by signing up for Lindenhurst Patch's free newsletters and breaking news alerts here.)
In addition, here are a few more police and fire headlines and other incidents and stories to note: