The Lindenhurst Memorial Library is extending its hours this weekend to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
"We have heat, Internet, Wi-Fi, a comfortable place to relax, charging stations and news playing in the small meeting room," according to library officials.
- Hurricane Sandy Long Island
- The Latest on Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy: Long Island Live Blog
- Cuomo: Gas Headed to Long Island
- Help Restoring Power Comes from North Carolina
- Website Helps with Gas Search
- Cablevision Offers Sandy Credits
- Suffolk Sets up Saturday Food Distribution Centers
- Town Imposes Curfew South of Montauk Highway
- Relief for Local Businesses
- LIPA: Restoration Nine Days Away
- Suffolk County Fuel Update: Customers Limited to One Tank of Gas
- OLPH Holding Special Mass on Monday for Sandy Victims
- Suffolk Elections Board: The Vote Will Go On
- Photos: Sandy Rips Away Older Portion of Lindy Docks
- Photos: Devastation South of Shore Road in Lindenhurst
- Suffolk County Gas Shortage: Where Can You Refuel?
- Bring Your Own Cooler: Sheriff Offers Free Ice
- Suffolk Warns Gougers
- Hurricane Sandy Relief: How You Can Help
- Cuomo: Homeowners Will Not Pay Hurricane Deductibles
- Health Officials Warn Against Dangers of Contaminated Flood Water
- LIST: Several Supermarkets Open in Suffolk County Following Hurricane Sandy
- Suffolk County Says Water is Safe
- Officials: Many Homes South of Montauk May Be Uninhabitable
Receive updates to this story and other breaking news in your inbox or smartphone by signing up for our newsletter here.