We've heard your complaints - there are more than quite a few corners with stop signs that are ignored throughout Lindenhurst.
(Join that conversation here: .)
Among the most-run stop signs mentioned by residents include:
- The one at the end of the ramp from Wellwood Avenue to Sunrise Highway near Kennedy Realty.
- North Eighth Street and West Hoffman Avenue and North Fifth Street and West Hoffman Avenue, both North of the LIRR tracks.
- Delaware Avenue and Herbert Avenue.
- Catskill and 35th Street.
- the stops on Shore Road, Maple Avenue and New York Avenue.
- Birs Avenue and Washington Drive.
- North Broome Avenue and Charles Street.
- East Gates Avenue and South Alleghany Avenue.
- West John Street and North Greene Avenue.
- , where a woman was last September.
And those are just a few that were named.
But what do you think, Lindy?
What intersections in Lindenhurst and North Lindenhurst need a traffic light?
Share your thoughts in the comments section, below.