Here's your "Last Chance" reminder there are several events happening for Lindenhurst residents this weekend, August 24 to 26.
Take a look, and feel free to your in the comments section, below, and to the events sections here.
Car Wash on Saturday
Car Wash to support the The Robotics Team is holding a car wash fundraiser on August 25.
It's set for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at , 9 West Montauk Highway, on the corner of Montauk Highway and South Wellwood Avenue, in Lindenhurst.
It's $5 a car to support the team.
The finished in the top two percent at the FIRST Championship International Competition held in Saint Louis in 2012. The team placed 26 out of 400 teams.
Thanks to Liz Calder Oberlin for posting this information on Friday on Lindenhurst Patch's Facebook page!
The family-friendly event is set to start on August 25 at 3 p.m. at Overlook Beach.
The Town’s 18th fireworks extravaganza will begin at dusk.
For more information click and .
Concert on Saturday Night
The Village of Lindenhurst scheduled for Saturday night features Grand Folk Railroad.
It starts at at the Village Square at the corner of North Wellwood and East Hoffman Avenues.
Click for more information.
Music at the Beach Hut in Babylon Town
Check the schedule here for performance times as they vary.
Click the links for more information, too:
Other Events This Weekend
- Bedtime Stories at 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 2:30 p.m. on Sunday at Studio Theatre
- at 2 p.m. on Saturday at Studio Theatre
- at Captree State Park, Ocean Parkway, Babylon, NY
Click the links for more information.
- For events around Long Island, check out Patch's Long Island Summer Guide here and .
- For events around the Island this week, click and .
- For a look at the Town of Babylon beaches and pools, click .
- For information about a Babylon Town beach pass, click .
- For a look at the Village's 2012 Concert Series, click .
(Remember: Receive breaking news in your inbox or on your smartphone by signing up for Lindenhurst Patch's free newsletters and breaking news alerts here.)